CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

6 great years!



On Oct 25th, 2002 I married my best friend. On our 6th anniversary, we are doing it all over again(sort of). We had our wedding ceremony performed by a retired judge, it has been one of my dreams to have the marriage blessed by the Church. We took classes several months ago but never completed the process. In Sept, I had an emergency appendectomy and while in the hospital, my Priest came to visit (not me specifically, he visits Catholic patients). While he was visiting we talked about the classes and I realized that our anniversary would be the perfect day to have the marriage blessed! We spoke to the Deacon and filled out all the paperwork! As much as I would have loved to make a HUGE deal out of this, we decided to keep it small(extremely small)and private. Cannot wait to repeat my vows to the man I love, the one I am meant to be with for the rest of my life!
Love you honey! Thanks for doing this for me (and with me)

0 comments: