CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 1, 2013

Bleh!

Teagan is loving school, thriving and is out going as ever, but for some reason her kindergarten experience is bringing out my social anxiety, feelings of inadequacy and awkwardness! I don't want it to affect her, it sucks. I see other moms effortlessly volunteer, get involved, etc... I feel out of place, inferior & lack confidence..... I didn't feel this way with Alexis. I wasn't real involved with Masons stuff because I had Teagan. I need to get over this.

1 comments:

Megan R. said...

Shell, Everyone feels that way. And if it isn't about this particular subject it is about something else. We all have our inferiority problems in some way or another. Doesn't mean you are not an excellent mother! Keep writing. I enjoy reading about your life.
-- From your old friend, Megan.