CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

We had lots of fun!

I was able to get a few pics while we were at the pool today. This is Teagan, getting brave and walking in the baby pool for the first time....ever! The bad thing about our baby pool is that it slopes in the middle (right about where Teagan is getting ready to step)....right after I took the pic, she fell. She went under for a second or 2 and then I scooped her up. She did great!!!! She didnt venture out in the pool again, but she did hold onto the side and sit on the step. I think after a few more visits up there, she will be a pro!!! Oh and I just realized that today is Teagan's 17mos birthday.....my little girl is growing up so fast!!!!

Here is a pic of Mason having fun




Posted by Picasa

0 comments: